In this training capsule, prepared in collaboration with Metropolis, you will learn about the existing metropolitan planning and governance models, with their advantages and disadvantages, as well as the main metropolitan challenges and how to face them. It focuses mainly on the challenges faced by territories that are in the metropolitanization process.
Introduction. The growth of cities and their future in the twenty-first century
· Urban Growth and Metropolitan Areas
· Sustainable Development Goals, New Urban Agenda, and Debates on the Right to the City
Models of organisation and formalisation of metropolitan areas
· Models of Metropolitan Governance and Key Elements
· Conditioning Factors in the Institutionalisation of Metropolitan Governance
Metropolitan challenges and how to address them
· The Evolution of Strategic Planning
· Urban Growth
· Public Legitimacy
· Digital Disruption
Formal email asking for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Encuentra una versión en español de esta cápsula formativa aquí.